Social Icons

Pages

sábado, 2 de junho de 2012

As 50 músicas mais escolhidas para casamento


As 50 músicas mais escolhidas para casamento
blog.casarefacil.com.br


***A***

Accidentally In Love - Shrek Music Video

Always On My Mind - Elvis presley

At Last - Etta James

***B***

Beautiful Day – U2

Because You Loved Me - Celine Dion

***C***

Can You Feel the Love Tonight - Elton John

Can´t Get Enough Of Your Love Baby - Barry White

Can't Take My Eyes Off of You - Lauryn Hill

Cheeck To Cheeck - Louis Armstrong & Ella Fitzgerald

Close To You - The Carpenters

Come Fly With Me – Michael Buble

Cruisin – versão do filme


***D***

Dream A Little Dream - Mamas & the Papas


***E***


Embraceable You - Nat King Cole

Endless Love - Diana Ross & Lionel Richie

Everlasting Love - Jammie Cullum


***F***

Fever - Peggy Lee

Fly me to the moon – Frank Sinatra

From This Moment - Shania Twain & Brian White


***I***

It Had To Be You - Harry Connick, Jr

I`ve Got You Under My Skin - Frank Sinatra

I Was Born to Love You - Queen

***J***

Just the Way You Are – Billy Joel

***K***

Kiss me

***L***


Lady In Red - Chris DeBurgh

Lets get in On -Marvin Gaye

Let´s stay together

Love Genaration - Bob Sinclair

Loves in The Air

Love´s Theme

***M***

My first, my last, my everything - Barry White

My Romance - Carly Simon

***N***

No One - Alicia Keys

***S***

Save the last dance for me - Michael Buble

She - Elvis Costello

Só tinha de ser com você - Tom Jobim e Elis Regina

Somewhere over the rainbow

***T***

Time Of my life - Dirty Dancing

The way you look tonight - Rod Stewart

The Verve - Bitterswett Symphony

True - Spandau Ballet

***U***

Unforgettable - Nat King Cole

***Y***

You are the sunshine of my life - Stevie Wonder

You are so beautiful - Joe Cokler

You´ll never find another love like mine - Low Rawls

You´re beautiful - James Blunt

Your love is kong - Will Young

Your Song - Billy Paul

***W***

We´ve only just begun - The Carpenters

When I fall in love - Nat King Cole

Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário